It's finally that time of year again. The leaves are starting to turn, the air is getting that little bit crisper with misty, foggy mornings, jumpers become a necessity, and pretty much everyone becomes obsessed with pumpkin spiced everything.
It's absolutely the most wonderful time of year.
Yeah, summer is great and all. The warm weather is nice. Spring's kind of fun too. But nothing beats the start of Autumn, especially when you've got the whole of Winter to look forward to as well.
Not to mention, there's under 100 days to go until Christmas.
But don't worry, until then you have all these reasons to love Autumn just as much as me!
- Cosy jumpers
- Hot drinks
- Cold weather
- Fireside evenings
- Candles in every spiced scent you could dream of
- Warm scarves and bobble hats
- Autumn/Winter collections. AKA the best season for fashion and homeware.
- Pumpkins. Everywhere.
- Winter boots
- Long chilly walks
- Movie nights
- Leaves changing colour
- Cool, crisp air
- All our favourite TV shows are back (at least they are in the US)
- Rainy days... that turn into duvet days
- Blankets. So many blankets.
- Cinnamon. Cinnamon flavoured everything.
- Warm apple pie. Or any warm pie.
- The most photogenic weather ever